Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Bradley Reception

The Second Wedding Reception I was able to Photograph was my Best Friend T's. I've known T since I was 11. {That means I've known her longer than I haven't known her.} She is the truest of true friends and oh-so-Fabulous! I've never seen her so happy in all of my life, as she is when she is with B. The reception was elegant and the sweetest moment of the night was when B pulled out his guitar and they sang a duet; a song that B had written T and had sung to her every Sunday over Skype during their long distance engagement. If that isn't romantic, I don't know what is! Without further ado, here are the Bradleys!

{The center pieces}

{Please sign in}

{The most DELICIOUS strawberries!} 

{Twirling} 

{Whole Family} 

{Sisters, Sisters} 

{Love Birds} 

{T's Dad and Niece- She loved helping me take pictures} 

 {Happy Together}

{Meeting Guests} 

{In line}

{T's sister, L} 

{T explaining the significance of the song} 

{Together} 

{Details} 

{Singing} 

{Cake Cutting} 

{Sweet Hand Holding} 

(Bouquet Catchin'}
Congratulations T & B!


{♥.}

3 comments:

Steph & Ryan said...

Tana looks beautiful!! Congrats to her :) And your pictures look wonderful Amber!

Theler said...

You captured the night so perfectly!!! You are so talented. It was fun seeing you that night too :)

The Pritchard Party said...

I love them! And that was such a special night. The song really was the best. I don't know about you, but I cried. GREAT pictures, by the way!