Friday, July 8, 2011

Funny Thing, Time. When you are young, you can't wait to get older so that you can decide what to do with your time....And the older you get, the less you get to decide, really. OH well. That's how it goes!


Time to Catch up, once again! I really do love writing. But I get writer's block when I try to be too clever or eloquent. Haha. Me, Eloquent?! {I love that word!Eloquent and Elegant! Mm!}

Thought one: Letters betwixt people are the best. I have recently rediscovered letter writing and the joy it brings. If you don't believe me, try it! The person you write to will write back and the feeling of glee will be mutually day-brightening.

Thought two: Same as thought one, but with phone conversations. I mean, Actually picking up the phone and CALLING them. Not just a text. Maybe I feel this way because I don't talk on the phone very much. I need to do it more often.

Thought three: Note to self. I would like it if you could post again tomorrow. On girls camp. Or the Weddings. Or your new Photography Website....

Adieu until the morrow,
{♥.}

No comments: