Monday, July 5, 2010

Cease to be Idle....

Dear Self-

You are addicted to this little thing called Netflix....more specifically, the TV series category on Netflix. I will not even tell you how many hours you have spent this last week {or 3} watching those stupid shows. YOU ARE WASTING YOUR LIFE.... and I am beginning to understand Elder Bednar's talk on Media. The ideas of the script writers are starting to bleed into your life. Mmmmmm- not the best thing ever. Not Horrible, but not great. How about instead of spending hours doing NOTHING, you do the Million-and-a-half  things you have wanted to do for like, uhhh, forever?

Let's start by getting a job, shall we? OK, Good.

I'm glad we had this little chat!

Loves!


{ ♥.}



PS: You're a Fruitcake!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You'll probably think I'm weird, but I actually loved this post. It was worded so well! It reminds me of me. Good luck on conquering your goals. Just out of curiosity, what TV shows have you been ordering?