Friday, May 7, 2010

R.F.A.A.L. +.



Random Facts about Amber Lynn:
|  I try not to touch the 1000 year old, sick-nasty trash bin when I take out the garbage because I’m a germ-a-phobe.
|  I love cranberry juice & sugar snap peas or craisins & almonds for snack time.
|  I still have snack time.
|  When I have sticky fingers, I CANNOT let them touch each other. This results in “Jazz Hands”.
|  I have SERIOUS OCD issues when I sew. {“It’s not rocket science Amber” “MOM! Don’t move that!”} Poor Mom.
|  I still like to play house. But now, I’m the mom instead of the baby, or the girl that breaks her leg and needs the mom to bring her food. {Sorry S! Thanks for always being the mom!}
|  When I decide I WANT to do something and Make up my mind to do it, No one can stop me.
|  I love to Skip.
|  And Sing.
And Dream.


{ ©.}   



1 comment:

Musings of Mrs. Zale said...

This post has inspired me to perhaps write a post like it...just thought i should tell you...so I am totally copying you;)...LOVE