Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Blog Facelift...

OBVIOUSLY, I'm a glutton for punishment....

And yet, Here I am- trying to find a new blog layout. {and messing with the HTML- which is a HUGE NO NO unless you know what you're doing.} Ha. I have TONS to blog about,  {BUT} Tomorrow I am going to see the Gila Valley Temple and my sweet sister S....So until I can find some time, This will have to do. Loves!


{ ♥ .}


PS: I am sure that there will be much more "fine tuning" going on.... I wouldn't mention that to the designer who charges lots o' money  to Customize blogs for people. K? Thanks!

2 comments:

Musings of Mrs. Zale said...

I like the current layout you got going on!!! It totally screams Amber...cuz it reminds me of scrapbooking and stuff!!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Amber. I love the new layout. But I was hoping for a longer blog than that!!! I miss you, but I'm glad you are having fun with your family!