Saturday, October 18, 2008

General Conference and Kate.

General Conference was Phenomenal. I loved it. There were so many great talks and quotes. One of my favorites is,

“The blessings derived are worth all the Effort.” –Russell M. Nelson

It helps me to remember that everything will work out fine and it will all be worth it! It’s great for when life is tough, and when isn’t it tough?

This weekend, My friend Kate came up to visit me! We had so much fun! We played tons of games & made yummy food & talked LONG into the night. We had a lot of catching up to do! I hadn’t seen her since may! We went shopping a lot & we went to Wendilitas, & Spoon Me – a frozen yogurt place. It was such a great weekend! Thanks for coming to see me Kate! I miss you!

♥.

PS- This is the end of my Catching up C:

No comments: