Sunday, September 21, 2008

Navajo Tacos.

MMMMMMMMMMMM. Like really. Yum. I just realized that every time I post, I talk about food. That just gives you a little insight to my priorities. lol.

Church was AMAZING today!!! I don't know about you, but I LOVE to sing. It's been really hard for me to not be able to even try out for a choir this semester, and I've really been missing A Cappella Choir. ANYWAY, We sang "I know that my Redeemer lives" today in Relief Society, and one line says "He lives, and while He lives I'll sing." And I realized that I will be singing for Eternity. :) And that Made my soul soar.

I was also called to be the Enrichment Leader for my ward. SO, if you have any ideas for enrichment, PLEASE send them my way!!!

Tonight My roommates and I went to Katheryn's house for dinner. We had Navajo tacos and then we had fry bread with Honey Butter. My Favorite Butter!!! It was so fun to just be in a home and have a homecooked meal from a Mom. It's just better than an apartment eating a meal that you cooked. lol. We just all talked and laughed SO much! We had a good conversation about Old Movies and classic books. Oh! And it was so crazy!!!! Katheryn's parents work at the MTC and they know one of my friends who went to Japan! It was such a small world experience!!!

Anyway, I had the most wonderful Sunday, and I'm excited for life!!!

2 comments:

Sheri said...

I agree. Yum Yum! Looks like you are having a great time at school. You should try to come skiing with us this year. Think about it!

Turia said...

OK Amber...
I know you are not studying SO hard that you don't have time to blog! Where are you? I need updates on how BYU is.
ps- you need a break yet? when do you want to come over for food that didn't come out of a box?