Friday, July 18, 2008

Update


To make a long story short, I had to leave work early today and I can't go back until monday. :P


The GOOD part of the story is that I have had the opportunity to accomplish SO much that I can't just do at work. I organized alot of my room and am finishing the last of my "To Do Drawer." YAY! How many years have I had one of these???


I also bought an external hard drive so that I could put all of my pictures on it. And now I am installing Photoshop Elements as we speak! WHOO! I'm STOKED! I love photography. :D And Photo editing.


Hopefully life will keep going well! I'm pretty happy right now.

1 comment:

The Pritchard Party said...

Hey Amber... sorry to post this in a comment, but I have a favor to ask if you can. I didn't know that you know the Bingham's. They're in my ward! If you have their email, could you facebook me and email me their email along with Andrea's so I can invite them to my blog? Thanks pal! P.S... how many days to BYU?