Sunday, June 15, 2008

6 & under and "Clean Sweep"....

Being a Swim Coach, and teaching Level one swim classes for the past two weeks has been CRAZY. I've had quite a few opportunities to work with children Who are under 6 years old...and they are just so cute...
"My heart is beeping really fast" -Autumn 4 after swimming freestyle across the pool
"They say they are going to eat AI-Ai- Aiiilieeens." -Garet 4 in reference to the "fish" that we talk to by blowing bubbles...
Life has been good so far this summer, I'm on a huge cleaning kick...and getting rid of EVERYTHING. Moving states is pretty tramatic if you've never done it before. Haha. I'm trying not to leave anything home (Well maybe a box of keepsakes), and I don't really have room for it....and if I keep it, I have to move it with me. Consequently, I'm doing a "Clean Sweep" for my bedroom. It's working pretty well. There's also a now a drawer of "TO DO" Projects....and it's growing. Luckily i haven't lost my motivation yet!
PS: If any of you have any idea what to do with a TON of quotes...Let me know! :D

No comments: