Saturday, December 25, 2010

December 4th, 2010- An Epic Accomplishment Kind of Day

"Why is December 4th, 2010 one of the most epic accomplishment kind of days?", you may ask.
WELL, First of all, It was my twenty-third birthday- Yes, read 'em and weep, parents. 
Second of all, I got over 100 great/awesome/fun/fantastic day wishes, a vase of roses, and 1 crazy story. On Facebook I asked my friends to make up a story about what I was doing for my birthday- They were great, but this one was my Favorite! {Disclaimer: I have NO IDEA who Ethan is.} THIRDLY {Which I don't believe is an actual word} I ran a 10K! Mom, Ben & Drew did it too! It was FABULOUSLY difficult. Haha. But I LOVED it. We then went to Red Robin ad nom-nom-nommed. The rest of the day was pretty chill. I rested ( I was really tired) and my extended family came over later for Brownies and Ice Cream.

23: I can't wait to see what else is in store for this year!

{♥.}

No comments: