Monday, November 30, 2009

Last Week +.

#1. I'm pretty sure that Blogger has been upgraded. :D
And I don't have a #2 Sorry.

This week was pretty unevenful; a few assignments and papers, classes and work. However, I did record my pieces for my Music Program Audition DVD. It went SO much better than last year- I've improved wuite a bit. :) And I went to the football game- we WON. Whoo! Kelley's parents came into town and so we went to Los Hermanos. (And that's why we got to go to the game too.) It was yummy.

Last night after the Game, my roommates and I made TONS of Sugar Cookies for choir. Of course they were Christmas Cookies- mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, delish! They were some of the best cookies I've ever had. Needless to say, they have disapeared. Choir went well today...I still don't know what I am doing, but luckily, I have a great mentor. I think that's one reason we're given callings in the church; for other people to teach us what they know, so we can learn new skills and make better friends all at the same time. The trick is to be willing to take advice though...sometimes people mean well, and we take offense...whoopsie. But today was good. :) I'm excited to be able to be a better director. Practice Practice Practice.

On a different note, I'm in love with Vocal Point. We went to see them in concert on friday night and they were GREAT! Whew! My roommates and I LOVED IT. PS: Two of the members are in my ward- Paul & Keith. Here are some awesome videos....don't know that they'll work on here....good luck. Haha!

Now I'm just sitting on the couch, snugglin' with lots of blankets, listening to Michael Buble and watching the snowglobe weather outside. It's an AMAZING sunday activity. Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful
week!

(This was last week's post, and I tried to add pictures, but now i'm just too lazy for them.)

No comments: