Saturday, December 13, 2008

Tagged: High School Memories

1.Did you date someone from your school? Nope.

2. What kind of car did you drive? Junior Year 1987 Blue Honda Accord, Stick Shift. I loved that Car….and Senior Year a 2000 Nissan Sentra. Loved that car too.

3. Did you pass your driver's license test on the first try? YES!!! HaHa!

4. Were you a party animal? Nope...

5. Were you considered a flirt? No, I’ve never been great at flirting. Lol.

6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Choir Kid Through and Through.

7. Were you a nerd? Not really…Definitely Not.

8. Were you on any varsity teams? Swim Team J And Choir Counted too! Whoot! Haha! Oh yeah, Drama also Counted. Oh, I’m lucky.

9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No.

10. Can you still sing the fight song? Deer Valley Skyhawks We believe in you….Yes.

11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mrs Allen, Mrs. Pomorski, Mrs Thomas (all my Language teachers) uhm, there were lots.
12. Where did you sit during lunch? With My LDS Buddies.
13. What is your school's full name? Deer Valley High School

14. School mascot and colors? Skyhawks (weird right? The middle school was Thunderbolts…LAME. lol), Blue and Silver

15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? Sr. Year, as a group-Audrey, Nicole and Cody


16. Did you go to Prom and who with? Sr.Year with Ellis Lee



17. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Lol. I loved High School, But I don’t think I’d go back.

18. What do you remember most about graduation? Singing the National Anthem, the Graduation song, and throwing our Graduation Caps!



19. Where did you go senior skip day? Hmmm. I don’t remember honestly.
20. Were you in any clubs? Choir Club (Go Figure), Drama Club (Again, go figure), and NHS. I don’t remember anymore. Lol.
21. Have you gained some weight since then? I think I’ve actually lost weight.

22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Yup. But Plans usually change.

23. Did you have a job while in high school? Lifeguard. First-aid/CPR certified ;)
*I tag:
Brittney
Kat
Val
Kate
Katie
Minette

No comments: