Saturday, June 28, 2008

Family-


I love my Parents. They are my Heroes! I can't believe all the things they do for me... And I am actually excited to find that I am becoming more and more like them. Don't get me wrong, it's scary sometimes, but most of it is REALLY good. So I love it.

My mom is my other half, my best friend (and with my sister we make an inseperable threesome). I Just love the times we sit and talk for HOURS and HOURS. :)

And I love just sitting with my Dad, looking up new music and watching movies. He gives me TONS of advice and I truly respect him. He is and will always be my Biggest Hero!


I couldn't be who I am without them! Thanks Mama and Daddy!!!

1 comment:

the landreths said...

I have to agree with you on that--your parents are amazing! You are destined for greatness :).