1. Family & Friends who love and support me
2. Google Chat
5. Priesthood Blessings
6.Cranberry Juice (my favorite!)
7. Christmas Lights
9. Appreciation for musical talents shared with musical friends
10. Things that keep you warm. Like scarves. And moccasins.
11. Miracles: Big and Small.
13. The ability to create crafts
15. The 3 P's: Popcorn, Potatoes, and Pasta. A college student's dream diet.
16. The Bus
17. Acts of Kindness
18. The Atonement of Jesus Christ
20. Good deals while shopping
21. Learning to be Happy in the midst of Trials.
22. Good Memories to remember
23. Freedom & the Soldiers who fight for it
24. Vitamin D
24 has been a great year- I'm excited for 25. (Minus the Quarter-life crisis I'm currently experiencing.)
For my quarter life crisis, I've decided to learn to play the Guitar (it's coming along) and for my midlife crisis, I'm going to learn to play the Cello.
Wish me luck!