Monday, December 3, 2012

Thanks^24

Tonight, on my last night in the last hour of my being 24 years old, I thought I would start a new tradition. On the last day of the year, I'll post a number of things I am grateful for corresponding to how old I am. So without further adieu, and in no particular order:

1. Family & Friends who love and support me
2. Google Chat
3.Thank-you notes
4. Temples
5. Priesthood Blessings
6.Cranberry Juice (my favorite!)
7. Christmas Lights
8. Singing
9. Appreciation for musical talents shared with musical friends
10. Things that keep you warm. Like scarves. And moccasins.
11. Miracles: Big and Small.
12. Colors
13. The ability to create crafts
14. Cupcakes
15. The 3 P's: Popcorn, Potatoes, and Pasta. A college student's dream diet.
16. The Bus
17. Acts of Kindness
18. The Atonement of Jesus Christ
19. SUNSHINE!
20. Good deals while shopping
21. Learning to be Happy in the midst of Trials.
22. Good Memories to remember
23. Freedom & the Soldiers who fight for it
24. Vitamin D

24 has been a great year- I'm excited for 25. (Minus the Quarter-life crisis I'm currently experiencing.)  
For my quarter life crisis, I've decided to learn to play the Guitar (it's coming along) and for my midlife crisis, I'm going to learn to play the Cello. 

Wish me luck!

No comments: