Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Ward Activities $.

We have had some AMAZING Ward Activities Lately!!!

One of the most recent was going to the Manti Temple Pageant. What a Beautiful Temple! The pageant was kind of cheesy, but that's how I like 'em! The trip up there was great fun, and talking with ward friends was great! It was raining like crazy until about 2 hours before the pageant, then it Miraculously stopped and the sunset was GORGEOUS. Also, the stars were phenomenal. I couldn't believe how visible they were! I miss seeing stars like that! Anywhoo- we got home at about 1:30 am. But we had a Fabulous time!
Next was a Hike....I took alot of pictures on my SRL so I have to get them on CD before I can put those up. But here's a few!
We also had an awesome pool party this past saturday. Can I just say "CUH-RAZY?!?!" It was a blast!

No comments: