Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pie Filling

I'm Back! Yay! I got a little (ok ok QUITE) lost in the "Brain Sucking Abyss" or in other words BYU homework. Ugh. Awful Stuff. I don't know how I kept breathing with it sitting on me. Lol. ANYWAY.....

I've learned alot about life at BYU in just a short amount of time.

#1. When you move here, instead of you getting married, all of your friends form past colleges and home call you and say "I'm Engaged!" Huh? I really thought that more people got engaged at BYU than they did anywhere else....Arizona is giving BYU a run for its money.

#2. Book of Mormon is THE hardest class on the face of the Planet. Who Knew?

#3. I work as a shelver in the Harold B. Lee Library....Lets just say Boys can't whisper & they pick their noses (truly!) when they think nobody is watching. And Girls spill ALL of their Guts in between the shelves and shelves of books. If you ever need any info on a girl, or how one thinks, seriously, go there to find out. OH! And the coolest part, we have books from the 1700's on the shelves! I found one from 1753 the other day!

#4. Homesickness is awful.

#5. Fall in Utah is GORGEOUS. Seriously.

#6. Homework is heaped upon you until you have no time to facebook, blog, text, or even do all of your homework! How is this possible?!?!?!?

#7. People are more than willing to help you out.

I have truly loved being here. Time is SO scarce, but when you get time to relax, it's the best & you really appreciate it more.

Thanks for helping me get blogging again Turia! I needed it!
To hear more of my adventures, read on!
♥.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

It looks like you are having so much fun. I get amazed at all the people from our AZ ward family live in UT. You should feel so welcome because you know so many people here. Keep on loving the BYU life. I am sure it will fly by for you. Hugs to you!

The Pritchard Party said...

I'm glad you're having fun there Amber! I know that's where I learned a lot of life's lessons. And yes, religion classes aren't easy. :o) It's just no one knows that until they take one.