Sunday, July 6, 2008

Ramble Ramble...







Today has really been wonderful! I went to church and the spirit there was PHENOMENAL. I can't even describe how much I am going to miss this Singles Branch (SHOCK) when I go to Utah. After church I was able to hang out with my parents while watching the Gymnastic Tryouts for the U.S. Women's Olympic Team. Those girls are CRAZY! I still vividly remember when Kerri Strug landed the dismount from the vault. WHOO! What a SWEET moment in history... I can't WAIT to watch the Olympics!

Then I started messing around on photography sites... Hence the new section in the column over. I love photography. Which brings me to my next point...

WHAT SHOULD I MAJOR IN????? I've decided to do a double major- Music and Psychology- which combine to make a Music Therapist....or a number of other things. While Music is my true love, Photography is my 2nd true love, and I like Psychology, and BYU has this amazing "Home and Family" Major/ Minor... I think i will just have to be like Marjorie Pay Hinckley who always took classes....and I'll just have to be in school FOREVER. There's just too many choices. For Now I'll just have to take a few classes in each subject and decide later what to do with myself.

But I'm so stoked for BYU! 50 days!

1 comment:

Turia said...

You will do great in whatever you choose as a major. I'm excited to see you soon.